George Bernard Shaw
This quote speaks to me at the moment. Over the last month people who need communication help have been coming forward to get a bit of advice and support. Here’s 8 business4good tweets from last week all aimed at promoting effective communication:
- Each message must have a clear objective
- Don’t ask questions. Build on what you just heard by making it your own.
- Don’t over-prepare and get locked into a script
- Forget the impact measurement for a mo and invite the donor round instead
- It’s much easier to influence someone who likes you.
- Be an ethical communicator
- Speak simply – it’s more effective than spinning a concept around in fluffy clouds
- Strategic communication effectiveness: 4 useful things to measure
If you’re interested in becoming a more effective communicator or perhaps you think your organisation could do with a quick communication audit why not give me a ring on 07966 369579. Always interested in good communication tips. Why not add one.
Please do follow me on twitter @businesses4good.