PUBLIC AFFAIRS TIP: Be clear about where you’re heading. Objectives, strategy then tactics.
INDULGE ME. Imagine you’re out and about networking and you come across someone who says she’ a public affairs professional (me). What pops into your mind? Perhaps a faint whiff of lobbying or campaigning or public relations? Yep, true. And perhaps you see Big Ben or council meetings or party political conferences bursting into view. Yep, also true.
BUT what we’re really about is helping you:
- Engage more effectively with your key audiences, whether they’re the local community, media, government, statutory or voluntary bodies.
- Build strong alliances by working together and keeping supporters happy.
- Promote your expertise with fresh messages that connect with people’s everyday lives.
So that you can:
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of your services and products.
- Ensure a high degree of brand awareness and perception among influencers, decision makers and funders that matter to you.
- Draw down additional funding so you can grow and prosper.
If you’d like to know more about how I can help you achieve your engagement objectives for the future, please do drop me a line.