- “What matters most is that we learn from living.” (Doris Lessing)
Have you noticed how much easier life is when you’re optimistic? That dark cloud lifts. The birds start singing. Fell into one of those sinking “Is it worth it?” moments mid-week about a new campaign group I’d recently set up. Challenges seemed to be coming fast and furious. In a bid to get to a better place reached for my Get Yourself Happy List. It brought back a spring in my step and a smile on my face. Here goes, remember:
- Your vision (for the project).
- Your life values.
- What continues to inspire you.
- What you’ve learnt and done so far (with the project).
- Change is possible (even if you’re kind of doubting it at the moment).
- People can do great things together (Mahatma Ghandi and Martin Luther King).
The challenge is remembering why you’re doing something, why it’s important to you.
Some useful reads
If you’ve found this helpful, please do share it with other people. I’d love to hear what you think if you have a little free time.